CPHT Nice HPD Course Fees
The total cost of the course is 3660€ (Euros).
For those who would like to pay in Full in advance, there is a 5% discount.
Fee Structure for Nice:
After successful completion of your informal interview a deposit of the first month’s payment for the course is required at 366€ (Euros). Thereafter a payment plan of 0% interest for a further 9 monthly instalments of 366€. Special rates for University Students – please contact Julie or Lisa for more details.
|After successful completion of interview||10% Application||366€|
|At each month course commencement.||9||366€|
Fees may be paid by bank transfer, cash, cheque or standing order.
It is a requirement that students join the prestigious Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (AfSFH) as a student member. The cost would be £20.00 and your details would appear on their website register. This cost would be offset subsequently when upgrading to full membership costing £40.00 rather than £60.00.
As you are aware CPHT is very research oriented and we have our own programme CORP. Students will become part of the research after Module 6 (i.e. after 6 months) and will be instructed in installing the software onto PC/Laptop/Tablet. The cost of registration is £36 and is renewable annually. The first year’s registration fee will be paid by your school.
And kindly note the small print:
- CPHT reserves the right to cancel or postpone a course if there are circumstances beyond our control. Obviously any fees paid will be repaid in full.
- CPHT reserves the right to remove a participant from the course because of incompatibility. This we would assume to be by mutual agreement and consent (thankfully this is a very rare occurrence).
- CPHT reserves the right to change the staffing of our course when there are reasons beyond our control.
- Students may pay for tuition over the period of the course.
- To achieve Diploma in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (DSFH) and HPD accreditation, 120 classroom hours must be attended and fees be paid in full.